Your Health Savings Administrators
Alerus Retirement and Benefits is an administrator of health savings options and are dedicated to helping employers contain benefit-related costs while enhancing the quality of service to their employees.
The services of Alerus are offered on a modular basis, allowing companies to outsource any or all of their benefit management functions to achieve objectives such as:
- Relieve staff of complex and burdensome employee benefit administration.
- Help employees understand the features and value of health savings benefits.
- Gain access to the advanced technology systems required to accommodate steadily changing requirements.
- Keep up with constantly changing regulations and requirements associated with employee benefits.
To be competitive in today’s business environment, companies must direct resources to business segments directly related to core competencies. Managing human resources costs and providing benefit enhancements that satisfy employees can be accomplished by outsourcing health savings benefit services to a trusted benefits administrator.
Alerus administrators provide the following services for tax-favored health saving accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Transportation Spending Accounts (TSA)
With a commitment to maintaining expert professionals and state-of-the-art systems, Alerus will help you achieve measurable results.
Alerus Plan Sponsor Website
Alerus also offers a comprehensive website for employers to access their employees’ accounts and securely transmit contribution files. Employer website features include:
- Secure upload of contribution files to Alerus each payroll.
- Access frequently used forms.
- Run group-level reports on demand.
- View employee accounts.
- Update employee profile, including name, address, phone, email, etc.
Make contact and explore what we can do for you.